Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Valentines

I'm pretty sure that sugar cookies are my very favorite dessert--and I love eating Valentine's cookies. I was in charge of bringing sugar cookies for Olivia's class party for the kids to decorate. I thought if I didn't make them, I wouldn't eat them. So I ordered cookies from the grocery store. Unfortunately, they were really good, and I ordered way more than Olivia's class needed. So I ate a few........
The kids decorated some of the left overs at home.



Can I just tell you that I'm pretty sure that my kids are the messiest kids on the planet!!!! When Olivia decorated her cookie at her class party, there was frosting everywhere. Way more than any other kid in the class. I am constantly amazed at how much of a mess they can make with anything. I think it is supposed to teach me patience and self control--and I am failing miserably.

In January I had a baby shower at my house for my friend Kristi.



No comments: