Thursday, June 17, 2010

A little April


Eric was on the Shock website and saw this picture. We knew right away it was Jackson.


That darn Gymboree! Gets me everytime. Good thing I have only 1 girl, and I don't go in there very often anymore.


This was a lazy Sunday afternoon. It was so nice, we all took a nap on the trampoline.




Carter, Milo and Tucker


We went to Utah for the Shock vs Blaze game. Hillary, Lindsey, Ron & Anita, Parker and Aria and Robyn and Kevin came to the game. We had several friends and people from Eric's work that came, too. Here is Hillary & Leif.


I had a garage sale with my friend Bunny when I found out I was moving. We put Carter in the chair at her house watching a movie. We needed to keep him occupied so we could price all our junk.


Carter and Tucker are together pretty much all the time. Every time one of us goes to pick up our kid at the other's house, we end up taking them both to our house. Tucker is just like part of the family. Sometimes they are so dirty from playing outside that we have to throw them in the bath before we can send Tucker home.


Carter is buddies with Milo, too. They are pretty cute together!


1 comment:

sainsburys said...

Shar, we are going to be in town in July and my family is planning a get together on July 12 th. Please emial me so I can give the details. I would love to see you guys if your around. sainsrob@hotmail.com Amanda