Monday, July 19, 2010

Moving:(


The last week of May and the first 2 weeks of June were the worst!!!!!  I was packing up our house to move to Utah.  It was sooooooo sad.  Eric was gone most of the time, but he came home a few days before I left for Arkansas.  While he was gone his mom came and helped me pack for a few days.  It was so nice to have her around helping me!  When Eric got back we worked nonstop with all the last minute stuff like patching holes and shrink wrapping stuff.  The kids even got shrink wrapped. They thought that was pretty cool!  Everything was really crazy, because we already had tickets to go to Arkansas to visit Mark and Heather before we knew we were moving.  It turned out that the people who bought our house wanted to close while we were gone.  We then needed to get everything packed up before we left, and then the movers came while we were gone.  To make things even crazier, I left on Tuesday the 15th with Carter and Olivia.  Eric stayed until the boys were done with school and came on the 19th.  I had to get everything packed that we would need for Arkansas--everything we might need until we see our stuff off the moving truck (which was an undetermined amount of time, since we hadn't found a house)--and everything the boys would need to finish up school that week, etc.  All of that stuff on top of trying to make sure I had everything packed up for the movers made me pretty much crazy!  Can I just tell you how much I hate moving?????
Olivia went to Ethan's house after school on one of the days that I had a goodbye lunch.  Cassandra sent me this picture of them eating lunch.  They are so cute!  They were supposed to get married, but now with the move I'm not sure if it will work out.

On the last day of school Jax and Hayden went to our friend Max's birthday party.  I was already gone to Arkansas, but Nichole sent me the pictures.  We are so sad to leave all our friends!  Later that afternoon Aunt Carol took them to Toy Story 3-3D and then they took lots of friends to the Shock game.  Jackson took Travis, Nate and Kacen and Hayden took Tyler and Kavery.  It was a fun guy night with Dad!

No comments: