Sunday, March 1, 2009

Grandma's Pajamas

For Christmas this year, Grandma Enloe made all the grandkids pajamas. We thought we weren't going to Utah, so she sent the package with the pajamas to our house. We had that huge snow storm, and UPS couldn't deliver our package. We ended up going to Utah, and the kids didn't even get to wear their pajamas on Christmas Eve. Grandma Enloe never got to see the kids in their cute pajamas. They all love them, and wear them a lot, but I don't think they ever wore them on the same night. I finally got around to taking some pajama pics for Grandma.






6 comments:

Tolman Family said...

How cute are they! I love how she did Olivia's pj top. Very cute.

The Pyper Fam said...

Cute Kids!!!! :) I just want to know why Red Grandma didn't make Tucker a pair??? :) HA HA

Stephanie said...

Cute pj's, Sharlene! What a nice grandma. I think that is the grandma who went to dinner with us on a girls night out at that Greek restaurant(?) She was lots of fun!

Amy C said...

So cute! And look at me, reading a blog!!

danielle bailey said...

You are so busy! I'm impressed by the cakes, this year, I forgot, so we made a giant pancake, decorated it, and took syrup. I'm so over scouts already. Looks like your trip was fun. When we go I'm calling you to get all the hookups. You guys look great, as always. We still miss you after all these years.

The Bullocks said...

isn't it crazy how fast kids grow in a year. yours look so big also. I can't believe it's almost been a year since we moved. we sure miss it out there. I hope you guys are all doing good. your kids look so cute. I love Olivia's pink car so cute.