Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"Rhinos and Dinosaurs and Vernal, Oh my!"

Well, it looks as though my kids are having a great time with Grandma and Grandpa in Vernal! On Monday they took the Rhino for a ride. Olivia asked Grandma where the rhino's legs were? I guess she wasn't expecting a car. I'm kind of surprised the boys are wearing matching shirts. I packed that shirt for both of them, but I assumed they would wear it on different days. I'm also pretty sure that the Rhino and Dinosaur museum were on 2 different days. That means the boys wore those outfits 2 days in a row. Oh well, less laundry to do! Thanks again Ron and Anita! I'm having a great time with the house to myself and getting tons done!











Carter looks so old! I don't like him growing up. Just want him to stay my baby boy!

3 comments:

shay said...

Just saying hi!
So fun! I was thinking about you the other day. Did you get a nice break from the kids? Have a fun summer!

Melanie said...

We just got back from Vernal today!! You know we've never gone to the dino museum in all the years we've spent caravanningn from SL to Vernal?? I know. Our kids are deprived!

Amy C said...

fun pictures!