Friday, August 7, 2009

Silverwood

Eric's parents, Hillary and Jeff came to visit us back in July. It was a funfilled, action packed weekend for sure. For some reason I couldn't fit all of these pictures into one post, so this one is Silverwood and the next one is Silverwood and the rest of the weekend. This tube ride was so fun when you have 4 adults and 2 kids. I kept on being on the top when we went up the sides. I was screaming so loud. I thought I was going to fly over on top of everyone.


Hillary and I have the best time together! I am so thankful to have awesome sister-in-laws!



Jeff

Eric

Shar
Hillary

2 comments:

Nichole Lowe said...

It looks like you had a blast when they came. Next year we will have to make that trip again. Nice Shock shirts. I think I have one just like it. You look great! Sad news we won't be able to make Lake Powell. We are sad and will miss partying with you guys but I am relieved I don't have to watch a 2 year old on the lake. You can always come down here for a few days. You are half way. :) Still planning on Vegas.

Stephanie said...

Fun day at Silverwood! Allison had a great time in Spokane, and told me that she saw you. She is trying to convince Bret that he has to find a job in Spokane so we can move back.