Friday, August 7, 2009

You might be here a while..........

Hillary and Jeff

Eric and Jackson





This is so Olivia!

Ofcourse we spent time at the lake! Jackson had to show his skills wakesurfing.

I am not a good wakeboarder! I'm always too scared to ever get any better. This day I was feeling pretty good. It was a perfect lake day, and I was feeling invincible. I actually got some real air and then.......I took the worst fall ever. 3 weeks and several chiropracter appointments later, I am feeling much better. I walked like an old woman and could hardly move for a week. It slowly got better, but as a mother, I don't know if it is worth it. I'm pretty happy being a bad wakeboarder and not getting any better.



Jeff

Eric







Jackson was getting really good air, and I guess I was feeling a little bad that my children are better wakeboarders than me. I need to just be okay that 10 year old bodies are different than mine!





Hayden



Hillary









The Shock game this weekend was amazing! It came down to the very last play of the game, and we won. Eric sat on the front row with the boys and Hillary and Jeff during the first half. Then the second half I went down on the front row with Hillary, Jeff and Jackson. Eric was up in the box with the little kids. Hillary and I had the best time ever! It was so exciting! I was completely hoarse from screaming.

Carter loves Shox the Fox. Carter is crazy down on the field after the games. He runs around throwing, catching, and kicking the balls and running into people--even people he doesn't know.






The week before this game, the boys were in Shock football camp at the practice center. It is always one of their favorite camps. Jackson loved being a star--he is one of the oldest kids in this age group. Hayden loved it until the last day when we got into the car. He was so tired from having sleep overs a few days in a row. He started crying and told me that it wasn't fair that he hardly ever got the ball. Jackson was bragging about his touchdowns.



Hayden is in the orange shorts, and Jackson is in the red shorts on the right.



Jackson is screaming out directions as the quarterback.







Jackson is running down the sideline on the way to a touchdown.


2 comments:

Jade said...

Well, I don't know how much I believe that you're not good at wakeboarding...you look pretty good to me! But that's horrible that you got hurt so bad. But I think I'm with you, I'd rather not get any better and not get hurt. Your boys are getting so big. That's awesome that they're so good and get to have those experiences playing. Fun, fun.

danielle bailey said...

I love that I can always count on some good shock pics. Your kids are studs!! I miss the boating scene. Hopefully in a couple years we can get a boat. Call me when you are in Utah. We can meet for lunch or something or you can even come by the house if you want. We're just down the street from Eric's brother. Can you believe we live in Utah? I can't, but we love it so far!! You look great.