Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Birthday Season!!!!!

Our life from Oct 10th to Nov 5th is totally crazy!!!! All 4 birthdays..... This post will take you thru our different celebrations. First is Carter's 3rd birthday on Oct 1oth. My family and the Pypers came over for dinner and Diego birthday cake.

This was Oct 23rd, and it is actually Hayden's 9th birthday party. I guess Carter really wanted it to be his birthday again. Hayden had a few friends over for a sleepover at our house.

2 days later, on October 25th--Hayden's actual b-day--we went to dinner at my mom's house. We celebrated Hayden and Olivia's b-days. Half the cake was NY Giants and the other half was Hannah Montana.

On Olivia's actual birthday--October 28th--Aunt Carol threw her an adorable Olivia the Pig tea party. She loves Olivia the Pig sooooooo much!



Olivia even dressed as Olivia the pig.




Aunt Paula made her the cutest Olivia bag!

Then came Jackson's b-day sleepover. He knows how to work the system. I told him he could have 4 friends spend the night. One of his friends couldn't spend the night, and could only stay for a few hours. He convinced me to invite one more friend. Then after school on the day of the party, 2 of his good friends from our neighborhood showed up to play. They were still there as guests started to arrive, so I felt bad and invited them too. His 4 friends turned into 7.

Then the next night we went to the Shock practice center and had a big football and soccer party for both Jackson and Hayden. It was such a fun night! After that party I was so glad birthday season was finally over!













8 comments:

Madi said...

What a busy and fun month for your family! I love birthdays! Oh, and it sounds like maybe his 2 friends know how to work the system too! haha

Madi said...

Aw Hizzle! You KNOW who that was from .... Silly Carrie

Jade said...

HOLY CRAP GIRL!!! What fun parties! That Olivia tea party is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I LOVE the Olivia outfit..super cute!

Melanie said...

Wow! I didn't realize they were all born at the same time! I remember my Hannah and your Hayden being born within a week of each other, doesn't that seem like forever ago?? Way fun parties, your kids are so cute, and getting so big!!

wendy holt said...

Fun parties!! I remember inviting myself over to your house to spend the night. Why are you suprised your kids friends do it?

.........Still ME! said...

I do not envy your birthday season! Although, focusing just on parties and celebrations all at on time is pretty convenient, then they dont sneek up on you through the year!

Happy Happy Days Kiddos! We love you! (even thought we arent very good at recognizing birthdays on the right days!)

Raelene said...

Wow... and I thought two was bad! Sounds like you handled it very well. I would have been a wreck.

Amy C said...

Olivia's outfit is SO cute!!