Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Halloween Celebrations

I loaded all these pictures a month ago, and then I forgot to ever write anything and get them posted. It has been a while, but we had great Halloween festivities! The week before Halloween we went to a super fun party at our friends the Solteros. Everyone had to dress in their favorite decade 60s, 70s or 80s. We ofcourse chose the 80s. We look pretty hot, huh????

Melanie, Jessica, me and Bunny

I'm thinking maybe Eric should grow out his hair so he can have a mullet. What do you think?


Matthew's 80s coach outfit was great. The polyester bike shorts were the best.

The Solteros, The Ruizs, The Enloes and the Deutschs

Every year we go to my friend Emily's granparents for pumpkin carving. It has become quite a fun tradition. My kids love it! It fell on Olivia's birthday this year. She wanted to go to pumpkin carving instead of going to a movie.



Olivia's dance class did a Halloween dance for us, and it was really cute.

Hayden was a grave reaper, but he didn't have his mask on. I helped with his class party. Jackson and Hayden fight over which party I will go to, since they are at the same time. I have to take turns.


Olivia was a very exuberant snow white!

We went to a get together at the Merrill's house and then the Pypers came over to go trick or treating with us. Hayden went with the Merrills and Jackson was with his friend Travis, so we just had Carter, Olivia and Tucker.



Our neighborhood is the greatest for trick-or-treating. It is so much fun! All the neighbors get really into it. One guy sat on his porch dressed as the wolf from Little Red Riding Hood. Carter went up to him very serious and asked, "Are you a bad guy?" When we got back I stayed home to hand out candy. I seriously underestimated the amount of trick-or-treaters we would have. I started handing out Carter and Olivia's candy. I turned out the porch light at 9 and people still kept coming. I had to stop answering after a while.

No comments: