Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Lazy Day at Silverwood

We have season passes at a local amusement and waterpark called Silverwood. The kids love it. We have several friends and family with passes too, so we can always find someone to go with. This day Olivia got a little scared and wanted to sunbathe for a while. She was in the wave pool (with her life jacket on) and my nephew got scared. I was holding Carter, so I grabbed Mitchell with the other hand. Olivia couldn't get to me, because the waves were so strong. She started crying and the life guard jumped in after her. We had to talk to a supervisor. I felt really stupid. Later in the day she forgot the incident and all was good again. Carter loves the wave pool and the lazy river. He just sings "wee! wee! wee!" the whole time.
Hayden with his friend Tanner
Jackson with his friend Christopher

6 comments:

Nichole Lowe said...

Looks like fun. We may need to hit that while we visit up there. :)

Amy C said...

Yikes, no likey the wave pool happenings! Sounds like you could use a 70 calorie dessert. Cute pictures!

Gina said...

We were just there on the 3rd. Didn't see you though. We spent most of the time at Bolder Beach since is was sooooo hot!

Heather's Blog said...

Olivia basking in the sun is my favorite. Thank goodness for life guards.

Melanie said...

glad it is not snowing anymore! So sorry about the wave pool,how scary!

Meghann said...

I have got to do Silverwood sometime this summer. Jack will never forgive me if I don't.