Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hayden's Baptism

I'm so proud of my cute little Hayden! I can't believe he is 8 and just got baptized. He wants to be so good and follow Christ. He does a great job!
It was a really good baptism. Eric baptized and confirmed him, his grandpas gave the talks, his grandmas gave the prayers, and all his cousins did the musical number. MaryBeth played the piano, Devey, Jon and Chris did the strings, and the rest of the cousins and Hayden sang "When Jesus Christ was Baptized." He had every cousin from both sides there--except Andrew since he is on a mission. It was probably the loudest baptism I have ever been to, with all the twenty something kids. Eric made a really nice video of Hayden's life so far to show while they were getting dressed.


Eric's outfit was straight from the 70's. He thought it was cool, so he picked it.


This is all of Eric's family that was there. I haven't got a picture of my family from my mom yet.


7 comments:

Nichole Lowe said...

Congratulations Hayden! That is so awesome. It looks like everyone had a blast at Thanksgiving. I think Ryan would have been with Aria missing the turkey. I had to laugh at the Parker eating thing. That does not surprise me at all and I am sure he was finishing up what others hadn't eaten.

Melanie said...

What a great day and to have so much family there for it is amazing!! can you belive we both have 2 kids already baptised?? How old are we?!!

danielle bailey said...

How's it going? I love Eric's outfit. Those jumpsuits are the best. I love how I can relate to every single thing you put on your blog. I love it! Things are so crazy I only have time to leave comments, not enough to update my own blog, plus a broken camera doesn't help.

Amy said...

That is crazy to see Hayden all grown up! He is still just the most beautiful boy with those eyes & that hair. What a great boy he is!

.........Still ME! said...

What a cute picture, check out Cam and Rhys!

Congrats Hayden, sorry we weren't able to be there, I hope the kids made up for us. It sounds like everyone had a great time!

Heather's Blog said...

um.....where's the wagstaff family picture???
I'm so glad we could be there for Hayden's big day!

Amy C said...

Congrats! I can't believe he's old enough for this! Wow! It sounded like a wonderful baptism. I'm really happy for you.