Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun











The week of Thanksgiving was completely crazy and so much fun! My brother Mark's family came in the Sunday night before Thanksgiving. My kids still had school, but they were on half days so we still had lots of time for activities. They couldn't handle being away from Austin, Braden, Chad and Hadley, so we stayed up at my mom's for a few nights. Monday we went with my whole family to Triple play and went to the indoor waterpark. My poor nephew Braden had a broken arm, so Hayden stayed and did arcade games with him while the others swam. After dinner the kids did laser tag. We even hurried home in time for a girls late show of Twilight.









Tuesday we did our big Costco run while the boys were at school. Mark took Olivia with him and his boys to Cabelas to entertain them while we shopped. Then we all headed to Bolt in 3-d. We all loved it. It was even fun for the parents. Austin, Braden and Chad got to spend the night, and my boys skipped school on Wednesday. We all went to Jump and Bounce. The cousins were all so cute as they laughed their hearts out tackling each other, boxing and going down the slides in trains. We went to lunch after and met Eric's family as they drove in from Utah. It was then time to say goodbye to the cousins on my side. My whole family was headed to the lake for Thanksgiving. It was so sad to not be able to be with them, but we were really excited for all of Eric's family to be here!






When I was in Arkansas last summer I did my neice Hadley's hair everyday. For some reason she always wanted me to do it and would sit still for me better than Heather. When she got here she wanted me to do her hair again. I got in the hair mode and got ambitious with Olivia's hair. This day Heather thought I better take a picture of it!





2 comments:

Melanie said...

I have been sitting here for like 5 minutes trying to figure out how you did that with her hair! you rock! I'm thinking we need to crash holidays at the Enloe house...

Amy C said...

You are here-by dubbed the Fun Family!