Sunday, April 19, 2009

Rivefront Park






When Eric's parents were here over Easter weekend, we went to Riverfront Park with Carter and Olivia to feed the ducks, play, and ride the carousel. It was a beautiful day, and we had such a great time! The geese were pretty aggressive when they wanted food. There were some really big ones that were a little weird looking that freaked out Olivia. She ran up to grandma. I was laughing and telling Eric about Olivia, and then one came right up to my leg and scared me to death. I screamed and felt a little silly! Carter loved it. He couldn't get enough of feeding the geese. The boys were feeling a little left out that we had a day of fun without them while they were at school. We took them to a movie later that night.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Hahaha! I can totally picture that whole scene with the geese! I am going to call you this week!! Sorry, I have been wanting to call when I felt like the house was quiet. That is not going to happen! Miss you!

Tolman Family said...

Looks like you had a great Easter - besides the rain! I love that Brenda, you and I have the same black dress - so comfy! Happy Spring!!