Saturday, June 14, 2008

Our Boise Saturday Schedule

Last weekend we drove to Boise and met Eric's family for a Shock game. We got there on Friday night and met Corey and Brenda for dinner. The kid's were so excited to see their cousins Malik, Rhys, Jorie and Camden that we pretty much disturbed the entire restaurant. We tried to ignore their loudness and wrestling and enjoyed talking with Corey and Brenda. The next morning Jackson wrote out our schedule of what he wanted to do that day. It was complete with boxes to check off when we were finished with our task. If only he knew how to spell schedule.

1.The first thing to do was go swimming at the hotel. I went with Brenda, Lindsey, and Eric's mom and Grandma to get pedicures. Eric, Corey and his Dad took the kids swimming. I thought that was a pretty stealth manuever on my part.

2. Now it is time to go see Kung Fu Panda.

The kids were dressed from swimming and ready to go. They watched cartoons while they waited.
We didn't want to buy lunch at the movie theater, so we decided to take the whole clan to Red Robin for lunch first. Eric would probably say that was a bad idea. He was driving our family in his car and decided to park right between 2 cars. It was a compact car parking space, and evidently Eric didn't know that. He was watching his side of the car and ran into the car on my side. It took him a second to realize what he had done, and when he did he didn't even swear! We went inside and had to find the people who owned the car. While we waited for our table, Olivia begged me to take a picture of her with the statue of liberty.
After lunch we were off to Kung Fu Panda. It was enjoyed by all. This picture is of Olivia with her other 4 year old cousins, Rhys and Camden. She adores them. She tells everyone that Camden is her boyfriend. She also says they are going to get married. She doesn't believe us when we tell her that is "just wrong" and illegal.
After the movie we had a little down time. We girls pulled another stealth manuever and left the little kids to naps with dads and older kids to watch tv in Grandpa's room. Now that looks like fun Ron! We went shopping.

3. Now it is time in our schedule to go to the Spokane Shock vs Boise Burn game.
Carter is posing like he is pretty cool on the way to the game. You can see the nice wound on his cheek from his fall in the hotel bathroom. He hit the edge of the door.

The Shock won, and we had a great time. Undefeated 10-0!

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Great pictures!! it's hard to believe you did all that and were able to get ready for arizona right after! well, thankfully you had jackson to help keep you on task. olivia makes me laugh! that girl knows what she wants:)

Amy C said...

Very fun. I can't believe poor Olivia is the only girl!

Nichole Lowe said...

It looks like everyone had fun. I can't wait for our trip up there next month. We will have to get our kids some Shocks shirts. :)

Meghann said...

Wonderful, I'm glad you enjoyed your time in Boise- but when do I get to hear about the spa and Arizona?!?!?

.........Still ME! said...

Super Fun!!! We had a blast, I think we should make it a tradition every year!! I forgot to thank Eric for the tickets, could you pass that on?

Mauressa said...

Your kids crack me up... never a dull moment with the Enloes! What a fun trip!

danielle bailey said...

I'm done with the twilight books so I'm trying to be better about blogging. I seriously laugh out loud when I read your blog. Your kids are as crazy as mine and it makes me feel normal. It's scary to think what would happen if yours and mine were together for a trip or something. I promise, we will make it up there sooner or later.

Danna said...

Wow, your Boise trip was way more eventful than ours! But, I wouldn't expect anything less than action packed with the Enloe's. I didn't know about the parking lot mishap. That sucks!