Thursday, June 5, 2008




This is painful to put such a terrible picture of me on my blog. I hardly ever put pictures of myself, and I have to look good if I do put one on. I only put this picture in because of the overwhelming amount of people who wanted to see a picture of my injury. Most of my injuries were not very visible. My goose egg and fat lip have gone down, and I was the only one who really noticed them. The only thing visible left is that lovely bruise on my arm. My neck is almost 100% again. I look very psycho in this picture, and it is not a nice view of my very yucky arms.
Above me is a picture of Olivia posing with her favorite neighborhood pal, Paige. She got more gardening stuff to add to her shovel that the easter bunny brought her. She is obsessed and wears the gardening gloves around everywhere. She has been helping Aunt Betty plant a garden. Unfortunately when she is at home, she just shovels a lot of dirt in our yard that is still weeds.
I also took a picture of Hayden practicing the piano. He is going to be in the talent show at school on Monday. He is playing the star wars theme and is very excited. He hasn't had very much blog time lately, so I better get some more pictures of him soon .

10 comments:

Amy C said...

Holy Cow, Shar! That looks painful.

.........Still ME! said...

It's a good thing I love you or the typo thing really might hurt my feelings!!! And I might just need to go back to school, remember where I graduated from (then again you married someone who graduated from there too... I guess you can take the girl out of Vernal but you can't take the Vernal out of the girl!)

Sorry you got an owie, it looks like a doosy!!

Melanie said...

that is the worst bruise i have seen in a long time! i can't believe that was the last thing you noticed!

The Bullocks said...

That looks so sad. I can't believe how crazy that would be. I hadn't read your last post yet so at first I was worried that you had gotten into a car accidence, and it sounds like you basically did.
I hope you had a good birthday. I was sad that I couldn't go to lunch with you guys. I think we need to plan a girls trip like sometime in August.

Tolman Family said...

I'm just glad there's no hairy armpit thing going on in your beautiful picture, not that I think you'd neglect that...I'm sorry that happened to you and glad to see you smile about it.
Carrie

sainsburys said...

YIKES! That is horrible. It was so fun to see what your family is up to. You guys have an awesome family. We are going to be home in a few weeks. We are planning on getting people together for Family Night on Monday June 30th for a picnic. Will you guys be around? (Invite whomever) I will let you know time and place. Are email is sainsrob@hotmail.com Cute Family!

Danna said...

Poor Shar. I am glad you are recovering, but that is a nasty bruise. And, that looks like quite the Titanic party Jackson had. How fun! Your table was impressive.

Holly said...

Hey Sharlene, do you think I could get Deeann's email from you? Thanks.

The Pyper Fam said...

OK, first of all, I can't believe that you got that from a shock game! It looks very painful, although its probably totally healed by now, because I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! And second of all---I'm so sorry for missing your birthday-I had no idea! I hope you had a good one! Did you do anything exciting??? When this weather FINALLY warms up, lets get together and play or something!

Amy C said...

I know you've been home for a couple hours. No update?? :-)