Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Kid Pics














I LOVE these pictures of my kids!!! It was a crazy day. We had one thing after another. We grabbed Hayden from his baseball game and Jackson from his soccer game and ran over to meet Katie to take the pictures. The kids changed in the car. I took off Hayden's baseball hat, and his hair was pretty bad! We did our best to look presentable--and I think they looked pretty good! Olivia was hilarious! She kept on doing poses for Katie. She probably had 5 times the poses of the boys. She was quite the diva. I'm definitely going to have her do pictures again--Katie Dawn Photography!

8 comments:

NACJMAC said...

Sharlene, your children are so darling! I can't believe how much they've grown up- and I don't even know little Carter- what a doll he is! Katie had so much fun doing the pictures. We sure miss you guys- Hope to see you soon. Lets plan something to get together this summer (or sooner).

Amy C said...

Holy Cow! These are SOOO fabulous!! It's impossible to pick a favorite! I'm glad you posted these. I miss you guys so much...

melanie said...

Those turned out amazing!! I may need to copy that idea of the one with their faces in the frames. Darling!!

The Bullocks said...

so cute. your kids all look so darling and so grown up.

Nichole Lowe said...

I love all the cute kids pictures. All your kids are adorable but Carter is really adorable. Probably because he is still little. :)

Heather's Blog said...

I LOVE the pictures! Makes me miss y'all! We'll see you in about a month!

The Pyfer Party said...

These pictures are so cute! I cant believe how big those boys are!

Amy said...

Hey Shar! I was so surprised to go out in the hall at church today & see Eric standing there! So great to see him again...just wish you had been there too! He told me you are dealing with another move. Ugh. A lot of work, for sure. When you get some time off, we'd love to see you if you ever make it down this way! (there's a chance we might be in UT this summer to visit friends in Kaysville,is that near where you'll be?)