Sunday, April 4, 2010

Random March

March definitely flew by this year. I don't like how time goes so fast. That means that the kids are getting older--and I want them to stay young! Olivia had a Reader's Celebration during school a few weeks ago. It was so exciting for her. She got to get up in front of the class and all the parents and read one of her stories. It was the first day of March Madness, and it started when there was only 7 minutes left in the BYU game. Luckily for Eric, he downloaded an app on his iphone that showed all the games. When all the other kids were up front, Eric had the sound off ofcourse, and he watched the game as they went into double overtime and finally won the game. Since Eric is usually at work or out of town for these types of things, she was soooooo happy to have her daddy there.

Hayden had his first baseball game of the season 2 weeks ago. I was laughing so hard, because his pants are kind of tight and his cup is kind of large. He looks pretty funny. He always walks funny and is constantly adjusting himself. When he first put it on for a practice, I heard a knock. I told Hayden to go get the door. He started laughing and told me that he was just knocking on his cup. He is pretty cute! We are not a baseball family. I went back and forth about him even playing baseball again. He plays soccer and likes it better. The problem was that most of his friends are on the baseball team, and he wanted to be with them. I hardly have to drive him, because our neighbor is an assistant coach and he drives them most of the time.

Olivia and Tucker at Chuck E Cheese. Tucker is Carter's best friend. He is the funniest little boy ever. I wish that him and Carter were my twins. He is so sweet. He always gives me hugs and snuggles with me.
Carter fell asleep in the car watching a movie.
This is a serious bad hair day!! Olivia can wake up with the worst hair ever. I don't know how she does it.
We met the Nelsons at Round Table for lunch one day. Olivia and Carter hung out with Milo.
Eric found a Florida sweatshirt at Kohls for $10. He bought it in honor of his cousin Ryan who is the hugest Gator fan ever!
Olivia loves skate night for school. She will wake up in the morning and tell me that it is the greatest day ever. I ask her why and she says--in only a way Olivia can, "Uh, skate night! Duh!" She is the cutest, tiniest little girl out on rollerblades. On St. Patrick's Day, we went to my friend's house for a green dinner. It was delicious! The Ribs weren't green, but pretty much everything else was. My kids ate quickly and ran downstairs to play. Not Hayden, though. He stood over the ribs eating and groaning about how good they were. He is hilarious. He just really loves food. I volunteered in his class and was correcting papers. One of the questions said to name something they cherished. All the kids said things like--my family, my mom and dad, my home, my sister, my dog, etc. Hayden's said, "I cherish FOOD!" That is so Hayden. We broke out the boxing gloves after dinner.






















1 comment:

Amy C said...

I love Eric's sweatshirt pose. No one can accuse him of trying too hard, that's for sure!