Wednesday, August 6, 2008

So Sad!

I was just catching up on everyone's blog when I heard a very scared scream. I walked around to see where it was coming from. I went upstairs to see Carter hanging off the top bunk in Hayden's room. He was stuck and couldn't find the ladder with his feet. He was just holding himself up with his arms and one leg. I grabbed him, and he put his head on my shoulder and continued to cry for a bit. He is usually such a monkey, so I wasn't used to him being scared. I was so sad for him.

I might be able to catch up on my blog again, because I finished Breaking Dawn yesterday. I was able to read a lot on Sunday, thanks to Eric. He kept the kids busy after church. He even made "bikini bread" as Olivia calls it. It is really zuchini bread. Monday I paid for it and had to really get my house under control and do laundry. I was at the lake yesterday and was able to finish it during Carter's nap. I really liked it, but I'm kind of sad that it is all over now!

5 comments:

Madi said...

I love "bikini bread" it's so yummy! Ya, we had to ditch Bren. We were lucky we even saw it. It's only playing in 3 theatres throughout Utah. Such a cute movie...Olivia will love it. Brenda now gets to watch it at our house on the floor with a group of 7 year olds when it comes out. We'll make it up to her...LOL! I'm so happy to hear from you...glad all is well!

Gina said...

How nice of Eric to let you read all day. It must be nice to have him home again on Sundays.

Nichole Lowe said...

Poor Carter. He is so cute. What a great husband you have to let you read all day on Sunday. So I have to ask what you thought of the book? One of my young women were really disappointed in the whole book. I can't wait to get there. I am on book two now.

Melanie said...

poor carter, that happened to jackson awhile back too. it's reassuring to know that our "monkey" kids DO have some sense of fear! i LOVED the book. it was everything i wanted and more, but i am definatly going through withdrawls...

The Bullocks said...

I know aren't you so sad to be done with Twilight!!!! now I have to go through Edward detox. I wish I could have gone at midnight with your guys to get your book. I was such a loser I went by myself to the grocery store. but I totally loved the book.
I hope your enjoying the lake, I'm so jealous of you guys and that lake, it's so pretty.