Friday, August 1, 2008

We Heart Our Cousins!

The day before we left Arkansas, Heather and I took the kids to her parents house to take some cousin pictures. All of the kids (except Carter) were very cooperative. They showed their crazy personalities.


Olivia cannot just sit still in a picture to save her life. She is so wacky. While we were taking the pictures I was so annoyed and grumpy at her. Now a few weeks later, I can look and be happy. I love her cute crazy little personality. I'm so grateful to have a little girl amid my equally crazy and fun boys.






I've been home from Arkansas for 2 1/2 weeks now. I miss my Heather. There were several occasions in Arkansas that I started laughing with her, and I couldn't breath. I seriously couldn't get any air, because I was laughing so hard. She was not the best at parking in the yellow lines. One time on the way home from Target, we noticed a note in her windshield wiper. She got excited, because she thought one of her friends had noticed her car and written a friendly note. I could read part of it through the windshield. It said, "The yellow lines are there for a reason....Please be more curteous!" We had to pull over we were laughing so hard. Another day I raced Heather on obstacle course at Pump it Up. She had a few problems getting to the end, and I think it was one of the greatest moments of my life watching her roll down the final slide. I once again could not breath. It is terrible that we have to live so far from each other!



Olivia is a little boy crazy. She loves her boy cousins that are her age the very most and wants to marry them. We tell her she can't marry her cousins. She just adores Chad, though, and well we are in Arkansas. Might as well! She is just miniature. She is only 2 months younger than Chad and about 2 feet shorter, too.








Even though we had been in Arkansas for 2 weeks, the kids did not want to leave. It was a sad day when we went home. Heather texted me when I was checking our bags at the airport. She told me she was still outside and it was not too late to change our tickets again and stay another week.



2 comments:

Melanie said...

Great pictures, seriously, those are really fun. Olivia will be famous one day, mark my words. Those are great pictures of you:)

Amy C said...

I want to hang out with you and Heather! But I like to breathe.