Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hayden's Harry Potter 8th Birthday

I'm pretty sure Hayden is the cutest 8 year old ever! On October 25th (Hayden's actual birthday) Aunt Carol threw an awesome Harry Potter party in her dungeon basement. This is where I sat to cut the cake.


Jackson was a lovely house elf.


Olivia and our friend Tori


Eric was the bar tender

Uncle Brian made a great Snape!

My neice Kimberly ran the station where the students got their pet.


This was the wand making station.

Eric gave everyone their butter beer.


Each student (party guest) sat in the chair to find out what house they were going to be in. Ofcourse our Harry was in Griffendor.






















































3 comments:

the Aymster said...

OK, how do I get my kids an aunt like that. That looks like the best birthday party ever

The Bullocks said...

What a cute party. I love themed parties. so cute. your kids Halloween costumes are so adorable. I sure miss you guys. I miss our fun Halloween get together. hope all is well.

Amy C said...

WOW! What a fabulous party!! I love it!!! So much fun. I love how everyone dressed up and that the students were assigned houses. Very creative. Two Thumbs Way Up!