Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Why am I always on the front row?



Jackson told me the other day how terrible it is that he has to stand on the ground in front of the risers. "Why am I always on the front row?" Well, he is on the front row because he is one of the shortest kids in choir. I like it, though, because it is always easy for me to see him. Yesterday Solar Energy sang at the Veteran's day assembly at school. Jackson sang in a solo group on one of the songs. They sounded really good, and he was so cute! I guess it is worth taking him early to school 2 days a week.

4 comments:

Tolman Family said...

Hey Shar! I hope you find this post under all that Info. :) It is sad to think that I won't see you, but we'll just have to plan big girls trips now. These next couple of weeks are going to be REALLY hard watching them move. It feels like their just going on this big vacation. Wish me luck that I don't completely break down!
We have a diesel truck. That's why I was so excited to see the price so low! I love all the post you did. It's good to hear that you're back with us bloggers....missed ya!

The Pyper Fam said...

Wow, you guys have been busy! And here I thought we were! :) Glad you can finally take a little break now! How come your kids are so dang cute! :) That Harry Potter party looked awesome! Carol really does go all out for her parties! Looked like fuN! I hope that the Super Saturday went well!

Nichole Lowe said...

How fun Haydens Party looked like. Wow you guys went all out. I will have to get ideas from you in case Tyler ever wants a Harry Potter party. Your kids looked adorable for Halloween. Is your crazy month done? Enjoy everyone next week. Wish you guys were coming here for Thanksgiving.

Danna said...

What's all this advertising about in your comments? Anyway, Hayden's party looked awesome! Way to go Aunt Carol. Loved all you kids' costumes! So, do you get any down time now, or is it just onto Holiday craziness?