Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween

I'm not sure which alternate universe Harry Potter and Bob Marley hang out. On Halloween night, they hung out at my house........until Jackson was too cool for us and went trick-or-treating with his friend Travis.

















Carter didn't want to have anything to do with putting his costume on. I decided he could just wear his skeleton shirt. Eric was out of town, and I was so tired!!!!! I had been working like a crazy woman to get super saturday ready. It was the next morning. I was okay with whatever was low stress to get me through the night.





I'm pretty sure Olivia was the cutest witch out trick-or-treating in our neighborhood or any neighborhood for that matter. We went over to my friend Kristi's house for dinner and then went around the neighborhood together. It was such a nice night! It was our first year in our new neighborhood. It was awesome. People go all out. It was so much fun!!!!


















We finally got Carter's costume on to go trick-or-treating. He loved the idea of running up to people's doors and getting candy. He is so stubborn. I couldn't get him to say Trick-or-treat. He would just go up and yell, "I want some!" or "have some tandy!"






























2 comments:

NACJMAC said...

Such cute costums & kids! How fun to be in a new neighborhood that gets into it. We were hoping ours would, but not much. We miss you guys!

Amy C said...

Holy cow, Hayden is the cutest Harry Potter I've ever seen - - which is really saying a lot cuz May May was Harry one year. :-)