Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I Can't Believe I'm 5!


For some crazy reason, my baby girl is 5 years old. I'm not sure how it happened that time has passed so quickly. On October 24th we had a party for Olivia and Carter at Jump and Bounce. It was 2 weeks after Carter's b-day, but he didn't care. Olivia's b-day wasn't until the 28th, but I couldn't convince her that the day of her party wasn't her real birthday. I decided to just run with it. Eric was going to be out of town on the 28th, so it made it easier to just have her birthday 4 day's early.
Olivia was so cute that day. She kept on saying, "I can't believe I'm 5 years old today!" and "Now my thumb gets to go up!" I didn't know what she was talking about, and then I realized she was saying that when she held up her fingers to say how old she was she got to put her thumb up, too. She threw some sort of temper tantrum and when I sent her to time out she started sobbing. She cried, "Can I still be 5 years old?" I guess she thought I might take away her birthday.
At the party, Olivia was very excited to open all her gifts. Carter, on the other hand, was very excited about about the spinning helicopter sucker on top of one of his gifts. He couldn't be bothered to open anything when he was so busy playing with his helicopter sucker.








































































































































































1 comment:

Amy C said...

Very cool. I want to stick on the stripy thing!