Monday, April 28, 2008

Batter Up!








Hayden has done really well in his first season of baseball. He is so cute to watch. When he is in the field he is always dancing around waiting for the ball to come to him. When he is batting or feilding he is so serious and in full concentration. Carter and Olivia are great sports fans.....until we get to kid pitch inning. Then they are done and ready to go home. Hayden pitched tonight. He did pretty well. Before the game I told Hayden I was worried, because dad had forgotten to practice with him. He told me it didn't matter, because all the boys were bad at pitching.
Olivia does okay if she has ice Christmas trees to eat. That's what she calls rice krispie treats. She also likes to call her frisbee, her krispee. She has been in rare form lately. I have been getting after her a lot lately. She told Eric and me today, on separate occasions, she was not going to make any more bad choices. She is going to be an obedient daughter. I told her that would be great, and she replied that she didn't want me to get a new daughter. That made me feel really bad. Earlier today she gave her glasses to Carter. I looked over at him just as he was trying to snap the other side off the glasses. He was very happy to have accomplished breaking the first side. This will now be my 5th time to go get them fixed. It is getting a little embarassing.

1 comment:

Amy C said...

"Ice Christmas Trees." Love it. Last picture of Carter: HOW cute can one kid BE????