Monday, April 28, 2008

Not Again!!!

After thinking last week that spring must really be here, I looked out the window and found snow coming down again. The weather this year is going to put me over the edge. I think I screamed out loud.
I guess Eric just can't get the scout master thing right, because he is now doing scouts in our new ward. We have been in 5 wards since we have been married, and this is the 4th time he has been 2nd counselor in young men's. Last Monday, Alec Howard came over to bring him a mentor award. Eric was his scout master 2 wards ago. Alec said more than 1/2 of his merit badges he got when Eric was his leader.


2 comments:

Melanie said...

that weather would make me batty too! you poor thing. you have to keep shorts and snowpants on hand at all times! that is so funny about eric being called as scoutmaster. our second councelor just moved and i thought rhett was going to give himself an ulcer he was so worried they were going to make him scoutmaster...for being from VERNAL, is very much a city boy.

Meghann said...

The FOURTH time?!? That's hilarious. Well, if I have any scout questions, I know who to ask.