Sunday, April 6, 2008

I Guess I Need a Blog!!!

After about 20 different friends and family members have told me I "have to get a blog," I decided to finally start one. I don't know how to do anything fun or exciting yet. I just followed the steps, so hopefully you will see much improvement in the next few months. I guess something is better than nothing. This is a picture taken 2 weeks ago on Easter morning. My kids are pretty darn cute. I still can't get used to shaggy hair being the style. Jackson (9) says his hair looks good, but I am definitely not convinced. Hayden (7) is smiling and happy as usual. Olivia (4) --by some miracle-- is wearing her glasses. Carter has not ripped them off her face. No one has sat on them or stepped on them, and we didn't have to say a prayer to find them. It is no surprise that Carter (18 mo) has a ball in his hands.
Who knew that we would be searching for Easter eggs with snow on the ground. It didn't seem to stop the kids, but I was grumpy with our early Easter and snowy weather.
Doesn't every little girl want a shovel for Easter? Olivia was obsessed with getting a shovel. She talked about it all the time, so what was the Easter Bunny to do?

Carter is our little Hayden. I call him Hayden all the time by accident. He looks a ton like Hayden did at that age. Hayden was much calmer and easier to take places. Church is for sure not a relaxing experience.
My in-laws Anita and Ron came for Easter to visit us in our new house. We were in the middle of trying out different fireplace and mantle decorations when this picture was taken. I still don't know what to put there. Any ideas????

My 3 boys...... Carter, as usual, has a bump on his forehead. I guess it is the age, but I have never seen a kid that climbs, falls, crashes and climbs again more than he does. This picture shows another view of Jackson's scroungy hair look. His mom really does care about him, but I don't know how much longer I will last before I make him get a haircut.
The boys found their roller-blades down in the theater room. They wanted them to ride in the park behind our house.
This concludes my maiden voyage to blogging. Look for future improvement.







10 comments:

Melanie said...

Shar your kids are too cute for words! i can't get over how old they all look! And you are right about carter looking like hayden. that is exactly how i remember hayden as a baby! We'll figure out this blog stuff together!

Amy said...

So, so darling! It makes me so sad to see you guys up there & not down here...our kids could be having so much fun together. Adam & Carter are exactly the same age too...I am with you on church being a nightmare (1 more week!) I am going to be kind of sad to see him go off to nursery to though...he is the last. Oh, the hair thing: I just could not embrace it either! We let Cody grow it out 2nd grade year. It lasted about 3 months and I have kept it short ever since! He has a pretty face and I want to see it.

Love your blog!

.........Still ME! said...

I love it!!! See it's fun huh? I knew you'd love it and have fun with it. It was so fun to have you all here, the boys really miss you all when your gone!

.........Still ME! said...

I miss you too... thanks for being my friend, not just my sister-in-law, I really have a good time with you!

Amy said...

OK, girly...now you gotta keep up with that blog! We need another post!

Melanie said...

i would hang that iron piece above your fireplace, it would look great:) or maybe a big piece of art? anyway, hope your day is going good, that was just my two cents!

Danna said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I love your site. All the pictures are so cute!

The Bullocks said...

well I'm glad your entered into blogging. such cute pictures. you need to post some pictures of your house since I haven't been up there to see it yet. Katie

Holly said...

Hey Sharlene, thanks for looking me up! Cute pictures of the kids. Carters eyes are unbelievable. What a cutie. Yay! I'm excited to keep up with you and your family.
p.s. I'm putting in my official request for Deann to start blogging now.

mid said...

https://www.rurohma.com/2019/09/mengajukan-dana-lebih-mudah-dengan-pinjaman-secara-online-di-cekaja-com.html